Are you the right person for this position?
We are looking for an organised and creative digital video editor and animator who will accept responsibility for planning, designing, editing, and creating graphics for promotional videos, advertising campaigns, social media, and digital media requirements.
The role requires a specialist who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment, shooting and editing content to accurately reflect the brand.
This includes collateral for advertising campaigns, social media initiatives, digital marketing and event content. To be successful as a video editor and animator, the candidate must be able to understand client briefs and work creatively to produce the desired product.
The successful video editor and animator should keep up-to-date with current industry trends and tools that will make projects more creative and marketable.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
- Understand a storyboard and adit according to the brief
- Use NLE software to obtain the expected results
- Output the video in the correct format for the destination platform
- Excellent NLE software skills and experience (Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere)
- Professional audio editing
- Use video templates, effects and transitions
- Sync video and music for an effective video clip
- Adobe After Effects (Optional)
- Understand different codecs like h264, h265, ProRes, etc.
- Understand when to use the different file formats (mp4, mov, etc.)
- Be familiar with YouTube, Vimeo, and video optimised for online consumption
Optional (nice to have) skills
- Shooting professional videos in the studio and on location
- Shooting professional photos in the studio and on location
- Professional Audio recording
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (especially Photoshop and Illustrator skills)
- Highly efficient and creative
- Be able to work under pressure
- At least two years experience
- A portfolio of your work is non-negotiable